(Last updated – May 4, 2020)
For now, the Manitoba Government has lifted its mandatory closure of therapeutic services as of May 4, 2020. However, the following rules are recommended to be adhered to:
- Patients and people attending with patients must use the self-screening tool before booking an appointment. https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool
- Patients are to sanitize their hands prior to entering the clinic (hand sanitizer will be provided), therapists have to do the same.
- Contactless payment for Debit is available and preferred
- Appointments should be spaced out so patients can safely enter and exit our house without contact to other patients.
- All contact surfaces should be sanitized between appointments.
- If patients or therapists want to wear a mask, they are free to do so.