(Last updated – Dec 8, 2020)
The Manitoba Government has lifted its mandatory closure of manual osteopathic services as of December 12, 2020. With that date, Manual Osteopaths are allowed to re-open their practice in Manitoba.
- Patients and people attending with patients must use the self-screening tool before booking an appointment. https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool
- Patients are to sanitize their hands prior to entering the clinic (hand sanitizer will be provided), therapists have to do the same.
- Contactless payment is preferred, if available
- Appointments should be spaced out so patients can safely enter and exit our house without contact to other patients.
- All contact surfaces must be sanitized between appointments.
- Patients and therapists have to wear a mask during their visitation.