top of page
(Last updated – Dec 14, 2021)
Manual Osteopathic Practitioners provide an essential service and are allowed to practice in Manitoba during the current pandemic.
- Patients are to sanitize their hands prior to entering the clinic (hand sanitizer should be provided).
- It is common practice for therapists to wash and sanitize theirs hands frequently.
- Contactless payment is preferred, if available.
- Appointments should be spaced out so patients can safely enter and exit the premises without contact to other patients.
- All contact surfaces must be sanitized between appointments.
- Patients and therapists should wear a mask during their visitation.
bottom of page